Power modules from Danfoss Silicon Power are manufactured on automated assembly lines.
Our 35,000 m2 research, development and production facility is certified according ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 and OHSAS 18001.
This enables us to quickly transfer development projects to high volume production that can be integrated seamlessly into our customers’ supply chain with full focus on quality.
• Continual improvement of quality and environmental performance as well as of all processes by implementing a zero-defect strategy.
• Adherence to and compliance with legal and official regulations and specifications, particularly with respect to the environment and occupational safety.
• Careful handling of raw materials and responsible behavior to avoid or minimize environmental impact and to prevent undesirable effects on the ecological system.
• Increasing customers' and suppliers' confidence in our capabilities, with respect to technical / economical skills as well as to ecological abilities.
• Improving our competitive position by consistently implementing quality and environmental goals.
• Continuing development of employees.